There are some things that you just aren’t going to wash very often, like your curtains, couch cushions, and probably even your favorite jeans. To spare the air, concoct a simple essential oil-infused linen spray, and spritz away until your definition of what “clean” smells like shifts permanently.
- 30 drops lavender, rose, or jasmine essential oil
- 3 oz isopropyl alcohol
- 1-1/2 c distilled water
- spray bottle
- small bowl
- Pour alcohol into a small bowl.
- Add essential oil and mix thoroughly. (Mixing the oil and alcohol before adding water is imperative.)
- Add distilled water and stir.
- Using the funnel, pour the mixture into the bottle and spray onto your sheets, curtains, clothing, and pretty much anything cloth and/or covered in cloth that could use a fragrant spritz.
Old School brings back-to-the-basics content with a modern twist. Whether you want to learn to tie a bow tie, raise chickens in an urban environment, give yourself a honey facial, or drink your own homemade limoncello, Old School provides the needed inspiration and instruction to learn those skills. In just 6 months, Old School has garnered 29K followers, and a rapidly expanding fanbase that is extremely enthusiastic about our unique, visually breath-taking tutorials.