Could-Do Calendar November 2018
The holidays are coming! Prep your pantry, home, and self for the return of cold weather and family traditions.
By Mother Earth Living Editors
1. Samhain, the ancient Gaelic festival, ends on November 1. Honor the end of the harvest and the beginning of winter!
Photo by Adobe/alexeyborodin
2. Freeze sweet potato and pumpkin purees to have on hand as we near the holidays.
4. Mulch fallen leaves to use as garden protection from winter weather.
5. November 15 is Clean Out Your Fridge Day. Make room for upcoming holiday treats!
6. Collect colorful autumn leaves, and preserve them in beeswax or pressed glass for gorgeous natural décor.
7. Thanksgiving falls on November 22. Enjoy family and friends, and take time to be grateful for all you have.
Photo by Getty Images/Dziggyfoto
8. Need a pick-me-up? Celebrate National Espresso Day on November 23 with your favorite coffee.