We’re deep into the cold of winter, but there’s still plenty to do this month! Stay organized, stay active, and stay warm.
- Plan a day free from electronics and build a fire, make tea, plan your spring garden, or start a new book.
- Keep up with cleaning snow, mud, and salt off your entryway floors.
- Extend organization resolutions into the virtual world for Clean Out Your Computer Day on February 11.
- Valentine’s Day on February 14 is made for showing the people you love some extra affection.
- Feeling cooped up? Go visit that shop or restaurant you’ve always wanted to try.
- As snow continues to fall, knock the buildup from tree branches every once in a while.
- February 22 is National Walking the Dog Day; get some outdoor exercise with your furry friend.
Photo by Getty Images/yipengge
Photo by Adobe Stock/petunyia