Could-Do Calendar December 2018
By Mother Earth LivingEditors
1. Whichever holiday you celebrate — decorate! Hang lights, create a garland, or set out your favorite ornaments.
2. Hanukkah begins on December 2. Gather with family for commemorative games, food, and ceremony.
3. Craft holiday cards, or pen a simple note to wish someone well for Letter Writing Day on December 7.
4. Observe the Winter Solstice on December 21 by focusing celebrations on the cycles of life and nature.
5. Stay active, even in the cold; try ice skating, sledding, or cross-country skiing.
6. On a quiet night, bundle up for a walk or a drive around the neighborhood to view the Christmas lights.
7. Wake up and celebrate Christmas on December 25 by giving and receiving food and gifts from those you love.