- 4 lbs tiny green tomatoes
- 1 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 20 ounces water
- 10 ounces white vinegar
- 1 ounce salt
- Wash tomatoes and pack into clean quart jars.
- In each jar place 2 quarters of garlic clove and one spray of dill.
- Boil vinegar, salt and water together for 1 minute and pour over tomatoes.
- Leave 1/4" headroom and adjust lids.
- Process for 15 minutes in a boiling waterbath. Got more green tomatoes? If you're looking for additional ways to use your green tomatoes in the kitchen, head on over to our Green Tomato Recipes collection page!
This is a recipe supplied by Marg CDN at another site and is attributed to Nicole Okun. I think a lot of you might be interested in using up your green cherry tomatoes in this way — apparently very good in a martini!