- 1 teaspoon mild liquid soap, such as castile
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerine or honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender or by hand, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour olive oil cleanser into a clean container with a tight-fitting lid.
- To use, put a small amount of the cleansing lotion in the palm of your hand and massage into your skin. Rinse well with warm water, and pat dry.
In ancient times, when clean water was scarce, olive oil was used to clean the body and protect the skin. It penetrates effectively to cleanse and moisturize. In the evening, after using this cleansing lotion, follow up with an application of more oil massaged into your skin.
Yield: 6 ounces.
Learn more about natural skin care here!