Puyallup, Wash. | Washington State Fair Events Center | May 31-June 1, 2014
110 9th Ave SW
Saturday Fair hours: 9:00 AM-7:00 PM
Sunday Fair hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
About the FAIR
MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIRS are fun-filled, family-oriented sustainable lifestyle events. The Washington FAIR features practical, hands-on workshops:
We hand-select local and national exhibitors to bring you the best in:
- Renewable energy
- Small-scale agriculture
- Green building and more
Only service animals are permitted on the fairgrounds. No pets, please.
- Organic food and drink
- Books and magazines
- Tools and seeds
- Clothing and more
We are pleased to announce our partnership with local Puyallup restaurant Crockett’s Public House for the 2014 MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR VIP Lounge! This special menu, featured on both days, will only be available for VIP ticket holders. All meals are included in the ticket price. VIP ticket holders also receive guaranteed front-of-house seating at any workshop, along with a copy of the complete MOTHER EARTH NEWS Archive on DVD (1970-2012).
Breakfast (both days):
- Biscuits and Gravy – made from scratch with local, organic ingredients
- Fresh Omelets – cage-free eggs, nitrate-free ham
- Breakfast potatoes – baked, organic
- Romano Crusted Chicken – local, organic chicken
- Shaved Lacinto Kale and Brussel Sprout Salad – local, organic chicken
- Farmhouse Salad – local, organic turkey
- Mushroom Ragu – gluten-free
Available All Day:
- Thai Chicken Salad – local, made from scratch, organic chicken
- Mom's Sloppy Joe (featured on Food Network) – organic tomatoes, local ground meat products
- Public House Meatballs (featured on Food Network) – Local ground meat products, local fresh bread
- Vegetarian Lasagna – fresh local vegetables, garlic creak sauce, artisan cheeses
- Fresh Fruit – Local
- Scratch Biscuits – homemade jam and butter
- Organic Yogurt
- Organic Orange Juice and Lemonade
- Fair Trade Coffees and Teas
If you have any questions, please call our customer care staff
Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma/Puyallup – 1515 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371 – 253-770-8880
Best Western – 620 S Hill Park Dr., Puyallup, WA 98373 – 253-848-1500
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma/Puyallup – 202 15th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA 98371 – 253-770-3100
Camping and RV Parking
Majestic Mobile Manor and RV Park – 253-845-3144
Riverview RV Park – 253-445-2697
Dash Point State Park – 888-226-7688
The Washington State Fair Events Center is located approximately 40 minutes south of Seattle.
Sea-tac airport is the nearest metropolitan airport.
- Take I-5 South to I-405 North, Exit 154a.
- Take Exit 2 onto Wa-167 South.
- After 20 miles, take exit onto Wa-512 West toward Puyallup, and exit toward Meridian St.
- Turn right on Meridian St. to the Fairgrounds.
- Take I-5 North to Highway 512, Exit 127.
- Follow Highway 512 East for 8 miles to the 9th St. SW/94th Ave. E exit.
- Turn left onto 9th St. Southwest. The Fairgrounds are 1.5 miles ahead, at Meridian St.