Event Information for Pennsylvania
Seven Springs, Pa. | Seven Springs Mountain Resort | Sept. 18-20, 2015
777 Waterwheel Drive
Seven Springs, Pa. 15622
Friday Fair hours: 12:00 PM-7:00 PM
Saturday Fair hours: 9:00 AM-7:00 PM
Sunday Fair hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
About the FAIR
MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIRS are fun-filled, family-oriented sustainable lifestyle events. The Seven Springs FAIR features practical, hands-on workshops:
We hand-select local and national exhibitors to bring you the best in:
- Renewable energy
- Small-scale agriculture
- Green building and more
Seven Springs is a full-service resort with a conference and exhibit center, a 418-room hotel, and nearly 1,200 condos and townhomes.
- Organic food and drink
- Books and magazines
- Tools and seeds
- Clothing and more
Only service animals are permitted on the fairgrounds. No pets, please.
No more tickets! No more lines! All 2015 FAIR adult entry pre-orders will receive a wristband good for the entire weekend at any of the 2015 MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIRS. Pre-order your wristband and save!
See all Pennsylvania FAIR Pass options here.
If you have any questions, please call our customer care staff
Contact Seven Springs Mountain Resort:
(800) 452-2223 or (814) 352-7777 if outside the U.S. and Canada
Seven Springs is located approximately one hour's drive southeast of Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh International Airport is the nearest metropolitan airport. Click here for Google Maps directions.
From Exit 91, Donegal:
From Exit 110, Somerset:
- Turn left off the exit ramp (Routes 711 and 31)
- After approximately 2 miles, turn right on Route 711
- Follow 711 for about 2 miles. Turn left at the Star Market in Champion
- Follow the signs to Seven Springs (approximately 8 miles) on the right
- From the exit ramp, turn right at the second light
- Turn right on Route 31 West at the third traffic light
- After approximately 7 miles, turn left at Pioneer Park
- After approximately 4 miles, turn right at the first stop sign
- Seven Springs will be 5 miles ahead on the left