The latest and greatest on the many ways to move around, from electric cars and hybrid vehicles to commuter and electric bikes.
- A Guide to Cargo Bikes
- How to Choose a New Bike
- Recumbent Bicycle: A DIY, Low-Cost Project
- Ride Green With Electric Bikes and Scooters
- Shopping by Bike: Tips and Tricks for the Commuter Cyclist
- Best Fuel-Efficient Cars by Each Automaker
- Build Your Own Car That Gets 100 Miles Per Gallon: MAX
- How to Get Better Gas Mileage
- Make Your Own Gas! Alcohol Fuel Basics
- Wood Gas Truck
Building My Teardrop Trailer Camper from Scratch
- Width: 14'-0" Depth: 26'-0"
- Standard Foundation - Floating Slab
- Alternative Foundations - Slab
- Building height - 22'
- Roof pitches - 10/12, 6/12
- Ceiling heights - 8'
- 9' x 7' overhead door
- Attractive garage features a bonus storage area below the stairs and access door to the second floor
- The second floor with private side entrance includes a studio room open to the stairs and a handy storage closet
- Complete list of materials
Mother Earth News E-Plans are packed with practical information, innovative ideas and creative projects right at your fingertips. By supporting digital products like this one you are helping save millions of trees a year. Order your downloadable PDF and start building today!
System information:9.04MB, load times may vary.
INSTANT DELIVERY ITEM: Order this e-plan and it will be delivered directly to your computer - no more waiting for delivery or paying expensive shipping and handling fees. For best results print at 100% on 11x17 paper or have the plan printed at your nearest print store.
It is your responsibility to make sure that any project you undertake is safe, effective, and legal for your situation. All Ogden Publications' plans are offered AS IS for information and entertainment purposes only. No warranties are expressed or implied. By using this information or these plans you agree to hold Ogden Publications harmless from any damages or injuries of any kind that might result from errors, omissions or other causes.
This plan was provided by HDA, Inc.
The Beekeeper's Bible is as much a guide to the practical essentials of beekeeping as it is a beautiful almanac to read from cover to cover. Written by Richard A. Jones and Sharon Sweeney-Lynch, it's part history book, part handbook and part cookbook. This illustrated tome covers every facet of the ancient hobby of beekeeping, from how to manage hives safely to harvesting one's own honey, and it features ideas for how to use honey and beeswax. Detailed instructions for making candles, furniture polish, beauty products and nearly 100 honey-themed recipes are included. Fully illustrated with how-to photography and unique etchings, The Beekeeper's Bible will provide any backyard enthusiast or gardener with the confidence to dive into beekeeping (or simply daydream about harvesting their own honey while relaxing in the comfort of an armchair).