Tummy Love Herbal Drink Syrup is a new and exciting way to balance your digestion! This formula is a nod to the centuries of tradition found in Eastern medicine.
Triphala has been used for thousands of years for balanced digestion, greater absorption of nutrition, bowel regularity, and daily detox. On its own, it can be rather bitter and hard to swallow. So, Mockingbird Meadows created a formulation that’s delicious! They suggest you use the syrup either once a day for ongoing, gentle daily detox or weekly for maintenance+.
Ayurvedic practice believes that balanced digestion and healthy removal of waste equal vitality. This is why triphala has been an important daily practice for centuries. We think you’ll find that you feel much better when you give your tummy some love!
How Will You Use an Herbal Drink Syrup?
• Add it to your coffee for a flavor that fixes! Why sweeten your coffee with chemicals when you can add a pump with a purpose? Turn your coffee into an herbal supplement and never worry about adding another thing to your day!
• Flavor your water bottle before heading to the gym!
• Add sparkling water for a delicious, low-sugar, herbal soda.
• Use 2 to 3 tablespoons with your SodaStream.
• Eat it right off the spoon!
• Pour it over oatmeal, pancakes, smoothies, and more!
• For vegans, this is a great way to enjoy Tummy Love formula without honey. Use it powdered or stir it into one pound of agave or maple syrup. (If you enjoy honey, check out the Tummy Love Herbal Honey Booster.)
Free of gluten and caffeine – No artificial preservatives, colors, or additives – Produced in a nut-free facility
This product — and all other Mockingbird Meadows products — is formulated by Dawn Combs, a trained herbalist, ethnobotanist, teacher, and long-time contributor to Mother Earth News and Mother Earth Living magazines. Don’t miss Dawn’s excellent book, Heal Local.
Water, cane sugar*, triphala (amalaki, haritaki, bibhitaki)*, cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)*, clove (Syzygium aromaticum)* [*Certified Organic] (8 ounces, 48 servings)
+This statement has not been tested by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.