THE OMEGA DIET
CLEARANCE ITEM. AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
"Good fats" (that is, essential fatty acids) influence every aspect of our being, from the beating of our hearts to our ability to learn to remember. There are two types of essential fatty acids (EFAs): omega-6 and omega-3. The problem with our modern diet is that it contains far more omega-6 fatty acids than omega-3s. This hidden imbalance makes us more vulnerable to heart disease, cancer, obesity, autoimmmune diseases, allergies, diabetes and depression.
The Omega Diet is a natural, time-tested diet that balances the essential fatty acids in your diet. It is packed with delicious food that contain the "good" fats (including real salad dressing, cheese, eggs, fish and even the occasional chocolate dessert),and an abundance of antioxidant-rich fruits, vegetables and legumes.
The Omega Diet provides:
- seven simple dietary guidelines for optimal physical and mental health
- a concise guide to the foods you need to restore your body's nutritional balance
- a diet plan that lets you eat fat as you lose fat
- 50 delicious recipes that are quick and easy to prepare
- a comprehensive three-week menu to help you get started
Author: J. Robinson, A. Simopoulos
Item Number: 7214