CLEARANCE ITEM. AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
The How-to Guide to Building With Straw Bales (Post and Beam Infill) DVD covers post and beam construction using a structural support system in the home (typically wood), with straw bales as infill insulation (nonstructural bales). In nearly three hours of instruction, this best-selling DVD walks you through the entire baling process of a post and beam home, step-by-step. You'll learn how to:
- install toe-ups
- properly set up your baling layout and bale walls (including inside and outside corners)
- create niches, truth windows and window seats
- work with tall walls, as well as rounded and straight edges
- weedwhack your walls
- apply welded wire mesh
- work with electrical and plumbing systems in your walls
- get your walls completely ready for the plastering process
- and more!