Anna Locke condenses years of hands-on experience to walk you through the skills and techniques you need to design and plant a delicious, useful, and thriving garden in town or country that is also a haven for wildlife as well as for humans. She encourages us to see our gardens as part of a bigger, local food strategy that can help to generate abundance, health and resilience.
This book provides:
• An overview of organic gardening techniques—great for the beginner
• A basic, accessible guide to designing your garden
• Insights into how to plant guilds and choose what is right for your space
• Valuable information on how ‘weeds’ can become harvests
• A choice of nutritious, seasonal plants for any sized plot
• Techniques to grow maximum food with minimal work
• Practices that reconnect you with Nature and enhance well-being
• Money saving tips to make a forager’s garden available to anyone!
The Forager’s Garden demonstrates one of the easiest and most enjoyable ways possible to grow and harvest food.
Item Number: 11153