Grow a year’s worth of food for your family!
Do something good for your loved ones by learning how to plant a garden that will yield wholesome, organic fruits and vegetables in surprisingly less space than you would think. Melissa K. Norris, fifth-generation homesteader and host of the popular Pioneering Today podcast, walks you through each step of the process, including how to:
• Decide which food crops are best for your area and family
• Plan your garden to maximize the space you have
• Protect your garden from common pests and diseases naturally
• Determine when your fruits and vegetables are ready to be harvested
• Improve soil health with simple techniques like crop rotation and backyard composting
Sharing the same practices and techniques from her homestead, Melissa shows you how easy it can be to raise a year’s worth of produce at home. Simple-to-follow charts, worksheets, and photographs are provided throughout to help you through every phase of the gardening process.
You can enjoy good eating and greater well-being for you and your family.
Item Number: 10250