A solar-powered energizer often used with cattle, horse, and anti-deer fences, this product can also be used for protecting poultry, sheep, and goats. Effective against predators such as coyotes, stray dogs, skunks, bears, and foxes, solar-powered energizers are a popular choice when 110-volt power is not easily accessible.
The IntelliShock is the perfect choice for a solar-powered energizer. IntelliShock electric fence chargers are able to reduce energy demand when the fence’s voltage is high. For most fences, high voltage usually occurs due to fewer weeds touching the fence in the fall and winter; for some horse, cattle, and deer fences, high voltage occurs all year. As a result of a low energy demand, an IntelliShock unit’s battery is more likely to remain charged through the low sunlight days of autumn and winter. However, the attached solar panel will recharge the battery on sunny days.
Benefits of using the Solar IntelliShock 30 include:
• The portable, all-in-one unit arrives ready to power electric fence or netting.
• The solar panel is easy to adjust for seasonal light availability.
• The included step-in ground stake can also be used to support the energizer.
• The fence and ground terminals are easily accessible, and a fence and ground wiring harness is included.
• The Solar IntelliShock 30 fence energizer may be operated without a battery and plugged into a 110-volt power source.
• The large-capacity battery provides increased life during long periods with low sunlight.
• No guesswork required: The IntelliShock includes a highly visible on/off light with low battery indicator.
• Made from durable polycarbonate, the unit won’t rust.
• 0.30-joule fence energizer
• 12-volt 12Ah sealed lead acid battery
• Wiring harness
• 5-watt solar panel with preset tilt angles
• Overcharge regulator
• 110-volt battery recharger • U-Spike ground stake (combination ground rod and support stand) • UV-treated, polycarbonate case with yellow handle
Only available for shipment to the continental United States
Item Number: 9321