Package and prepare meals quickly and easily. Just add water! You can take prepackaged meals in a bag on the trail or throw them in the crockpot.
This book includes family dinners, crockpot meals, healthy recipes, snacks, desserts, seasonings, appetizers, and dips, as well as meals and foods for campers, hikers, and backpackers.
It’s an excellent resource for a variety of audiences:
- Families who want quick and easy-to-prepare meals
- Hikers and backpackers who want to prepare their own delicious, nutritious foods for pennies a meal
- Survivalists looking for meals that they can store and keep for any emergency (dehydrated foods keep longer than canned and frozen)
- Gardeners who grow their own foods and are looking for ways to preserve the bounty
- Folks who want to eat clean and healthy, without additives and preservatives, spoilage, or waste
Note from the author, Tammy Gangloff
Now, what exactly is a meal in a bag? It’s the convenience of store-bought pre-prepared meals, without the compromise to your bank account and your health. It’s the freedom to go beyond Turkey Pieces and Gravy and create your own family-loved recipes: delicious, healthy, prepackaged, and ready to enjoy.