This item is on backorder and will not be available to ship until December 31, 2021.
The PoultryNet Gate provides easy access in and out of netting enclosures without the need to turn off a fence energizer. It quickly installs at the ends of your garden fences or poultry fences with drivable posts, which are useful in dry, hard, or rocky soils. With a gate that locks into place via a handle and docking station, and stainless steel clips at each end of the gate that provide electrical connections to the fence, this is the perfect gate to add to your existing garden or poultry fences! Choose from 4-, 8-, or 20-foot fencing in green and black.
The PoultryNet Gate:
• measures 48 inches tall installed
• includes gate, posts, handle, and docking station
• is comprised of 12 horizontal strands (11 conductive)
• horizontals are green and black (for those who prefer to have the fence blend into the background or landscape)
• features these horizontal spacings from the bottom to top: 2 inches, 2 inches, 2 inches, 2 inches, 4 inches, 4 inches, 4 inches, 6 inches, 6 inches, 8 inches, 8 inches
• consists of verticals that are white plastic strings, placed every 3 inches
• includes 0.75-inch-diameter drivable PVC posts with an 8-inch metal ground spike
• measures 20 feet and contains a center post
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.
Item Number: 9324