More and more households are using herbs and herbal remedies for growing, cooking and healing. The fifth edition of the MOTHER EARTH NEWS Guide to Healing Herbs is filled with articles to help guide you through growing and using herbs. Learn the household uses for tea tree oil, witch hazel, turmeric, cinnamon and more. Read what herbs you should have on hand in your medicine chest and what herbs help with what ailment. Delicious recipes and helpful gardening tips are also included.
Filled with beautiful color photos, this guide will arm you with the most valuable information on keeping your family happy and healthy this cold and flu season with natural, herbal remedies.
Other articles include:
- Guide to Home Herbalism: Learn these herbal medicine-making basics.
- Herbal Hair Care: Try these herbal tips and recipes on your hair.
- Medicines in Your Spice Rack: Turn to remedies that are likely already available in your kitchen.
- How to Be a Seed Eater: Add nutritious seeds to recipes for a tasty health boost.
- Growing, Harvesting and Using Rosemary: Grow rosemary for numerous culinary and health benefits.