Help boost your family’s health with the more than 220 tips for natural wellness offered inside the latest Mother Earth News Guide to Family Health. The second edition of this glossy-paged guide will help you keep your family’s health under control with helpful articles covering topics such as what chemicals to ban from your home, using vinegar, how to eat well for more energy, and ways to keep your heart healthy.
Discover 13 household uses for baking soda to help clean, deodorize, soothe and more. Read solutions to help fight redness, dry skin, and bumps and blemished caused by sensitive skin. Learn how over-the-counter pain relievers can cause problems and try effective, natural options. Help reduce refined grains in your diet with high-quality, nutritious alternatives.
Articles in the guide include:
- De-Plasticize Your Life: Plastic is pervasive. Get harmful plastic out of your life for good with these simple steps.
- Homemade Beauty: Make your own body-care products at home with these simple and affordable solutions.
- Sleep Naturally: If you are one of the millions who find restful sleep elusive, try this expert advice.
- Stock a Do-It-All Freezer: Arm yourself with smart freezer strategies to save time and money.
- Summer Harvesting Guide: Enjoy the garden harvest all year with this plant-by-plant guide.