The Winter, 2017 edition of The Best of Mother Earth News Collector Series is a double issue, and includes more than 45 articles that cover a range of topics from DIY & building projects to food and cooking, from organic gardening to homesteading & livestock. With 160 pages, this is the ultimate self-sufficient guide for any modern homesteader.
Discover how to make a solar still. Find out how to make homemade cream cheese and sour cream. Read expert tips on the best tomatoes where you live. Learn how to make your own homemade soap. Discover how to build a solar still. Learn how to make delicious bread in about five minutes a day.
More articles include:
- 12 Strategies to Strengthen Your Immune System
- Make Your Own Potting Soil
- Build a Solar Food Dehydrator
- Start a Quick & Easy Food Garden
- Build Your Own Wood-Fired Earth Oven