CAPPERS FARMER HOLIDAY SPECIAL ISSUE
Bring back the holidays with the new CAPPER's Farmer Holiday Special. Experience the nostalgia of homemade gifts, classic recipes, and more traditions from Christmases past on the farm. From roasting a turkey 1860s style to creating homemade gift jars, from satisfying the seasonal sweet tooth to savoring the songs of Christmas, this special edition offers up a buffet of knowledge.
In the more than 20 articles, you'll find delicious recipes, beautiful pictures and memorable holiday stories from CAPPER's readers just like you. Read "Party Like the Pilgrims" and learn classic and contemporary recipes to fix for your Thanksgiving feast. Bake scrumptious treats from everyone's favorite squash in "The Great Pumpkin." Learn how festive firs have long participated in the traditional American Christmas celebration in "O Christmas Tree!" "Make Your Own Soap" teaches you how to make beautiful homemade bars of soap to give for holiday gifts.
More articles include:
- Heart of the Home: Far From Home for the Holidays - Readers recall holidays spent in unfamiliar surroundings.
- The Sweetest Thing - Upgrade your standby cookie recipes to showstopping holiday gifts.
- Homemade Holiday Greetings and Gifts - Make simple and functional gifts, as well as homemade greeting cards and gift boxes, bags and tags for loved ones.
- Make the Most of Playing Host - Everything you need to host a simple, elegant and stress-free gathering.
- The Happiest Homemade Christmas - A penny-pinching year teaches a young girl that joy and happiness don't come from material possessions.
- Sing the Songs of Christmas - Carols evolved as a way to communicate Christmas thought.
Author: Editors of CAPPER'S
Item Number: 6378