Homemade meals are making a comeback, and you can start with the basics with Capper’s Farmer Guide to Cooking from Scratch. Full of 95 recipes and tips, this guide will give you many ideas for homemade food, such as making your own butter and bread, freezing your own fruits and vegetables from your garden, and preparing delicious and simple one-pot meals. Learn all about cooking from scratch with articles teaching you how to:
- Churn Homemade Butter for the Best Flavor
- Make Pickles, Sauerkraut, Cheeses or Candies
- Bake Bread, Preserve Jams, Freeze Garden Produce
- Sweet or Savory, Bake Pies for Every Occasion
- Create a Treasured Heirloom Cookbook
- And more!
No matter your experience with homemade cooking or baking, ditch the processed, store-bought treats or meals and learn how to whip up the tastiest, healthiest and freshest recipes with Capper’s Farmer Guide to Cooking from Scratch!