500 TIME-TESTED HOME REMEDIES AND THE SCIENCE BEHIND THEM
Look no further! From insect bites, insomnia and upset stomach to nasal congestion, stress and heart health, 500 Time-Tested Home Remedies offers easy, effective recipes to bolster your resistance to illness, ease aches and pains, and manage minor ailments naturally.
The authors explain the science behind these remedies, debunk common myths, and let you know when to call the doctor. In addition, they provide a blueprint for wellness for you and your family. The book's 500 recipes contain readily available, inexpensive and safe ingredients. Many you'll find within your cupboards or at the grocery store. For example:
- Dab on tea tree oil to clear up acne
- Gargle with sage and thyme tea to combat sore throat
- Engage in mindfulness exercises for weight loss
- Eat chia seed to help with hay fever
- Whip up a calendula salve for diaper rash
- Heal dry skin with coconut oil
- Lift mood with a gratitude journal
- Take elderberry syrup for influenza
- Apply aloe vera gel and peppermint essential oil to sore muscles
… And more!
Author: White, Seeber, Grogan
Item Number: 7017