Invaluable around the house, Mockingbird Meadows’ Universal Balm provides relief for small cuts, scrapes, bumps, bruises, and bites. + Unlike commercial preparations, this Universal Balm is safe for young children and animals because it’s even safe to ingest.
How It’s Made:
The owners of Mockingbird Meadows slowly infuse high-quality olive oil with organic hops and chamomile combined with their own farm-grown rose petals. Next, they add chemical-free beeswax to the infused oil, and finally they top off the concoction with a few drops of high-quality lavender, bergamot, and chamomile essential oils.
This vacuum sealer is perfect for gardeners and home harvesters. With a roll cutter and built-in storage for the vacuum sealer bags, storing your meats and produce is easier than ever. Simply cut the bag to the size you need to fit your produce or meat and seal it! This vacuum sealer features a 110-watt motor, 22-inch HG vacuum strength, a port for vacuum canisters, and easy-to-use controls for pressure duration. Plus, it includes 6 1-quart bags, 4 1-gallon bags, and one 11’’ x 20 ft. roll for making custom sizes.
Mockingbird Meadows formulated Vapor Balm as a natural alternative to the chemical, store-bought options for congestion relief. Vapor Balm has all the cozy, comforting qualities that you’re looking for when dealing with a stuffy head and chest.
The owners of Mockingbird Meadows originally made Vapor Balm to fill a need during cold and flu season in their own house. Rub this balm on your back between your shoulder blades for cough and chest congestion. Rub it on your chest for sinus congestion. If you wish, you may rub some on your forehead and cheeks for even stronger sinus help. (If you do, be sure to wait until bedtime to prevent the vapors from making your eyes water.)
To help you create this unique design to compliment your backyard, this Victorian birdhouse e-plan includes a complete list of materials and step-by-step instructions. Finished product size: 13.5-by-11.4-by-17.4 inches.
This all-natural, plant-based formulation contains no harsh chemicals (such as ammonia or bleach), but it provides enough strength for sanitizing, descaling, and cleaning.
For best results, use solution every one to three months or as needed to extend life of washing machine. There are four uses per 16-ounce bottle.
The all-natural clear and odorless solution kills all bacteria while removing mold and other contaminants, leaving your clothes smelling fresh and clean! It’s proudly made in the United States.
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Available for shipment to U.S. continental addresses only.
Got weeds? Let your drill do the work.
Weed Spinner is an innovative drill-driven weed removal tool that spins out weeds at the root.
It's fast and fun to use. There's no kneeling, bending, or getting your hands dirty!
What is it, exactly?
• Use Weed Spinner with your cordless electric drill (drill not included)
• 33-inch-long forged steel shaft
• The end that goes into your drill features three flat surfaces to stay firmly in the drill's chuck
• Innovative design features a forged pointed tip to pierce sod, hardscape, and clay soils
• Works on most any surface where weeds grow (lawns, gardens, sod, hardscape, loose rock, and more)
• Easy on your back and knees
• Eco-friendly and chemical-free
• Aerates and tills
• Invented and patented by Vern Ader, a retired teacher and gardener
How does it work?
• Insert the Weed Spinner shaft into the chuck of your drill.
• Point the tip into the ground next to the weed's main center stalk, then pull the drill's trigger for a few seconds and push down slightly. A slight angle works best.
• For safety and a better result, don’t start the drill until the Weed Spinner is properly placed.
• Your Weed Spinner will usually pull the roots out along with the weed.
• If your Weed Spinner hits a large rock or large root, it’s possible for the drill to jerk suddenly. If this is a concern, use a drill that has a second side handle for stability.
• Weeds may become wrapped around the Weed Spinner. If they don't fall off on their own when the drill is raised up, put the drill in reverse and spin for a few seconds to unwind the weeds. With the drill off, they can be removed by hand.
• The Weed Spinner isn’t recommended for caliche, calcrete, hardpan, or duricrust sedimentary soils. Heavy clay soils may bog the drill.
Promising a sweet way to feel better fast, this specially formulated product can be added to your local honey to boost your immune system before you get on that next airplane (or when everyone in the office is falling sick). + It features immune-boosting herbs, including elderberries, shiitake mushrooms, astragalus, and Echinacea.
Well Fast Honey Booster with triphala is a nod to the centuries of tradition found in Eastern medicine. On its own, triphala can be bitter and hard to swallow, which is why it’s designed to be stirred into honey. Combining the appropriate powdered herbs with honey, which is antimicrobial, creates a healing and delicious treat that makes medicinal herbs more palatable for picky eaters and children. Herb-infused honey can then be drizzled on pancakes or ice cream, stirred into hot tea, or mixed into smoothies.
This versatile No. 8 Electric Grinder doubles as a sausage stuffer and features a compact design for easy storage. Its powerful 575-watt motor is ideal for grinding any wild game or domestic meat at home. Seen on Food Network's "The Next Iron Chef" and "Love of the Hunt TV," it's a favorite among chefs and hunters alike for its portability and power.
• Permanently lubricated, .5-HP / 375-watt air-cooled motor (120 volt, 60 Hz) runs smooth for a lifetime of use
• Grinds 4 pounds per minute
• Offset head design (patent pending) promotes high speeds
• Precision-engineered steel gears for quiet performance and rugged durability
• Five-year limited warranty
• Disassembles for easy cleanup
• Non-slip rubber feet for added stability
• Sturdy handle for carrying and transportation
• Auger bearing is not included or needed for the No. 5 Pro Series Grinder
Ever store a big batch of jerky in a vacuum sealer bag only to open it, take out a few pieces, and have to get out the vacuum sealer again? Zipper Seal allows you to vacuum seal, open, use, zip back up, and store for maximum freshness, flavor, and safety! Now you can store your items long term, open them, and continue to store what you don't use for the short term.
Carbohydrates - for the lawn? Yes, your lawn needs energy to survive the winter months. Grass plants need food reserves during the winter. • Feeds the roots throughout harsh winter months • "Kick starts" the lawn when spring temperatures arrive • Phosphorus-free to promote clean rivers, lakes, bays and wetlands • Fortified with Protilizer® beneficial soil microbes for revitalized soil • Covers 6,000 square feet
Assemble this wood-gas generator from recycled water heaters. Convert an internal combustion engine (100-cubic-inch or greater displacement) into your own home energy system or use the generator to run a truck. This blueprint includes materials list, step-by-step instructions and black-and-white photos. Advanced mechanical and metalworking skills recommended.
It is your responsibility to make sure that any project you undertake is safe, effective and legal for your situation. All Ogden Publications blueprints are offered AS IS for information and entertainment purposes only. No warranties are expressed or implied. By using this information or this blueprint you agree to hold Ogden Publications harmless from any damages or injuries of any kind that might result from errors, omissions or other causes.
You CAN make mozzarella, ricotta, goat cheeses, paneer and queso blanco in one hour … you just need a good kit to get you started. No aging, no frustration, just fun and deliciousness! Make over 30 batches (more than 40 pounds of cheese) with this all-inclusive, hefty kit! Included are: -Instruction and recipe handbooks, plus unlimited email support. -2 yards of fine-mesh , 100% cotton cheesecloth (also known as butter muslin). -4 cheese molds (in a variety of shapes). -Glass dairy thermometer (alcohol not mercury). -5 gluten-free, non-GMO vegetarian rennet tablets (only mozzarella requires it, for 20 batches). -Gluten-free, non-GMO citric acid. -Pure, non-iodized flake salt.