- HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
This kit has all the supplies you need to start making hard and soft cheeses with 1 gallon of milk or less!
• Same supplies and equipment used by professionals to make cheese
• Comes with the cultures, rennet, thermometer, cheesecloth, mold/press for 1 pound of cheese and recipe booklet to get you started – no frills, nothing to go to waste
• Comes with mesophilic and thermophilic cultures, each containing enough for 24 pounds of cheese! (You can make a mother culture from these cultures, so they can last a long time.)
• The mold is the best one to use as a form for soft cheeses and mozzarella, and as a press for harder cheeses like Colby and cheddar.
New to making hard cheese? Or just don't have the tools you need? We have put a kit together for you that has the tools you need to make cheese of any kind. And by purchasing this kit you are saving money over buying the tools individually.
Included in this kit:
• Mesophilic and thermophilic cultures, and calcium chloride for use with pasteurized milk
• Cheesecloth (2 yards, 90 count), vegetarian rennet, lipase, thermometer, sea salt