Your lawn is stressed! Feed it. Summer heat and drought stress your lawn. Revive it with 100% organic ingredients. • Designed to work in summer weather conditions • Won't burn the lawn (even in summer) • Slowly releases nutrients to feed roots gradually • Fortified with Protilizer® beneficial soil microbes for revitalized soil • Produces thick, dark green turf • Fortified with iron and sulfur • Covers 3,000 square feet
The T5HO Growlight Garden is ideal for growing microgreens and herbs, or showcasing your favorite plants, while ensuring they get all the water and full spectrum of natural light they need to grow and thrive.
Measuring 24 by 16 inches, the attractive tabletop design fits perfectly in the home or office, just add your favorite seedling mix, seeds, or transplants and enjoy your indoor garden all year-round!
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.
With clear instructions and step-by-step photographs, this comprehensive guide shows you how to cultivate mushrooms in your own home, producing shiitakes, oysters, lion's manes, maitakes, and portabellas for your kitchen or for a small business. Beginners will learn the best way to use a mushroom kit, as well as how to maintain the sterile procedures and controlled environment that cultivation requires. Novices and the more experienced will learn how to create grain spawn or sawdust spawn and how to use liquid cultures and fruiting chambers. Advanced readers will gain a thorough knowledge of how to work with large-scale grain spawn, agar, bag cultures, bulk substrates, and large fruiting chambers to produce mushrooms consistently and in greater quantity.
A garden irrigation system and planting grid, in one!
• Pre-assembled to save time
• Grid layout and spacing guide for easy planting
• Surrounding streams ensure all plants get water
From drip irrigation to full-stream watering, the Garden Grid provides fully adjustable water flow and equal, square planting sections. This approach allows you to plant evenly, efficiently, and simply.
Traditional garden irrigation systems, such as drip lines and soaker hoses, are messy and can take hours to set up. Traditional planting grids lay in your garden during planting and don’t serve a purpose afterward. The Garden Grid watering system is neat and gentle on your plants, and it doesn’t require any cutting or measuring of materials, nor gluing or perforating. In fact, it doesn’t require any tools at all! Ready to use in minutes, the Garden Grid is built to last and brings the word “simple” back to gardening.
Due to COVID-19, please allow 3-5 weeks for shipping. Only available for shipment to continental US addresses.
Ever sit on a bucket? This handy, sturdy stool turns your average 3.5-, 5-, or 6-gallon bucket into a comfortable place to sit, and you still have access to the bucket. So, if you are working in the garden, place picked produce or pulled weeds right into the bucket. Catch a fish and put it in the bucket. Wild pitch? Grab another ball ... all while seated.
Keep hunting gear, detailing supplies, tools, or refreshments right in the bucket, which can double as a seat or side table. When you are done, flip the stool over and use it as a lid (so you have a free hand to carry gear). Whether you like to garden, hunt, fish, camp, tailgate, play sports, take on home projects, or just need a comfy place to sit, you'll love the Original Bucket Stool. It’s a place to sit, where your stuff can fit.
The Tomato Tower trains your tomato plants to grow vertical instead of horizontal by weaving the plant through the support rings. When your tomato plant grows, just add a support ring or adjust the height of the pole (up to 6 feet tall)! This is the perfect replacement to flimsy tomato cages that always fall over.
Got weeds? Let your drill do the work.
Weed Spinner is an innovative drill-driven weed removal tool that spins out weeds at the root.
It's fast and fun to use. There's no kneeling, bending, or getting your hands dirty!
What is it, exactly?
• Use Weed Spinner with your cordless electric drill (drill not included)
• 33-inch-long forged steel shaft
• The end that goes into your drill features three flat surfaces to stay firmly in the drill's chuck
• Innovative design features a forged pointed tip to pierce sod, hardscape, and clay soils
• Works on most any surface where weeds grow (lawns, gardens, sod, hardscape, loose rock, and more)
• Easy on your back and knees
• Eco-friendly and chemical-free
• Aerates and tills
• Invented and patented by Vern Ader, a retired teacher and gardener
How does it work?
• Insert the Weed Spinner shaft into the chuck of your drill.
• Point the tip into the ground next to the weed's main center stalk, then pull the drill's trigger for a few seconds and push down slightly. A slight angle works best.
• For safety and a better result, don’t start the drill until the Weed Spinner is properly placed.
• Your Weed Spinner will usually pull the roots out along with the weed.
• If your Weed Spinner hits a large rock or large root, it’s possible for the drill to jerk suddenly. If this is a concern, use a drill that has a second side handle for stability.
• Weeds may become wrapped around the Weed Spinner. If they don't fall off on their own when the drill is raised up, put the drill in reverse and spin for a few seconds to unwind the weeds. With the drill off, they can be removed by hand.
• The Weed Spinner isn’t recommended for caliche, calcrete, hardpan, or duricrust sedimentary soils. Heavy clay soils may bog the drill.
Carbohydrates - for the lawn? Yes, your lawn needs energy to survive the winter months. Grass plants need food reserves during the winter. • Feeds the roots throughout harsh winter months • "Kick starts" the lawn when spring temperatures arrive • Phosphorus-free to promote clean rivers, lakes, bays and wetlands • Fortified with Protilizer® beneficial soil microbes for revitalized soil • Covers 6,000 square feet
The ultimate firewood carrier!
Make the daily chore of bringing firewood indoors to your stove a lot faster, safer, and easier! The WoodOX Sling’s ergonomic design positions firewood securely under the user’s arm on either side, instead of dangling by their knees. This unique design evenly distributes the weight of the firewood across the upper body like a messenger bag, rather than carrying all of the weight off balance with one arm, like a typical firewood carrier bag.
The WoodOX Sling makes it much easier to load and unload firewood while standing upright instead of bending over. This upward shift in the carrier's center of gravity causes far less strain on your body and poses less of a tripping hazard while you move than a "shopping bag" style regular firewood carrier.
• Heavy duty, forest green cotton canvas, with a genuine leather shoulder pad.
• Large load carrying capacity, easily fits various length logs while keeping loose debris off your arms and floor.
• Replaceable LED flashlight to safely illuminate your path to and from the woodpile.
• Proudly manufactured in the USA by a veteran owned small business.
• Fits well on standard sized log racks and folds up easily to store and transport.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery to continental US addresses. International shipping available. Contact us for international shipping rates.