The menus for the Seven Springs FAIR have been finalized!
The following restaurants and stands are operated by Seven Springs. If you test drive the Ford Focus Electric or C-MAX Hybrid, you will receive a $15 meal voucher which can be used at any of these locations:
- Bavarian, Matterhorn and the Deck Bar
- Assorted beverages are available here.
- Emo’s Pit
- Original and barbeque grilled chicken from Foot Prints Farms, organic beef burgers, and half racks of ribs. Assorted beverages also available.
- First Tracks
- Seven Springs’ main cafeteria for Fair guests. Organic salad bar, organic turkey and veggie wraps, Foot Prints Farms organic chicken wraps, organic pizza, chicken tenders and assorted sides.
- Gingerbread Dreams
- Got a sweet tooth? Stop by for organic ice cream and frozen treats, and organic and specialty cookies.
- Market Style Fruit and Cheese Stand
- Seasonal organic fruits by the piece, dried fruits, mixed nuts and regional cheeses from Flint Hill Farms, Three Sisters Farm and FireFly Farms.
- Enjoy recipes from MOTHER EARTH NEWS on the buffet, a local and organic salad bar, and organic beef and vegetarian chili. Assorted beverages also available.
Sweet Corn & Baked Potatoes
- Fully stocked with locally grown sweet corn and locally grown potatoes that are baked and piled high with toppings. Assorted beverages also available.
- Organic beef burgers and specials made with Foot Prints Farms and locally grown Amish chicken. Assorted beverages also available.
The following businesses are independent food vendors. Ford test drive meal vouchers may not be used at these locations:
- Smooth Ride Smoothies – Booth 1451
- Strawberry peach smoothies, strawberry banana smoothies, strawberry basil smoothies, wildberry smoothies, pumpkin pie smoothies, melon smoothies, frozen chai tea and hot apple cider
- Hempzels – Booth 1425
- Hand-rolled sourdough Hempzels and pretzels, soft pretzel twists, hemp seeds, hemp/flax/berry bars and Lenka’s Granola Bars
- Randita’s Grill – Booth R3
- Veggie wraps, barbeque Seitan wraps, taco wraps, black bean and grain burgers, Hot Not sausage wraps, tofu salad sandwiches, hummus wraps, salads, Cha Cha Chili, veggie dogs and Juice Fizzies
- Fab Ferments – Booth 918
- Raw cultured veggies included seaweed, sauerkraut, curry, spicy dill, kimchi, juniper caraway, jalapeno; several flavors of raw cultured beet kvass; and several flavors of raw cultured tea
- Hanna Vista Organic Farm – Booth 1421
- Organic Fair Trade coffee, dairy-free hot cocoa, molasses hemp hermits, hemp brownies and granola
- Eeash Naturals – Booth 1429
- Coconut ginger banana bread, assorted granola bars, assorted cookies, assorted pies, basil lemonade and iced tea
- Paul Bunyan’s Maple Syrup – Booth 1431
- Cotton candy and caramel apples
- Hit ‘n’ Miss Ice Cream – Booth R2
- Ice cream cones, apple dumplings and milkshakes
- Zukay Live Foods – Booth 1478
- Kvass beverages including beet, beet ginger, carrot ginger, veggie medley, super root, super green and super gold