Yum, yum, yum! Creamy vanilla and white chocolate mixed with matcha are an indulgent and dreamy combination. Dress it up or down as you wish, varying the decoration depending on your mood.
- 1/2 cup (100ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz (25g) white chocolate chips, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1-1/4 cups (300ml) skim milk
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- squeeze of honey
- Whip the cream and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Mix the vanilla sugar into the milk.
- Add the milk, matcha, and honey to the melted chocolate mixture and blend or whisk.
- Pour into a glass. Garnish with the whipped cream and chocolate chips and serve immediately.