- 2 cups honeydew melon or other melon
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 large stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 to 2 tsp diced jalapeño (about 1/2 of a jalapeño, seeded)
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup thick yogurt or crème fraîche, for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, purée the first 7 ingredients.
- Strain through a fine sieve, if desired. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill at least half an hour before serving.
- Top each serving with a dollop of thick yogurt or crème fraîche.
This Melon Gazpacho Recipe is incredibly refreshing. Melon gazpacho freezes well if you’d like to make a big batch or have large melons to use up. Serve the chilled melon soup alone or alongside grilled kabobs featuring summer vegetables with spicy chicken, shrimp or tofu.
Read more: Melons are a juicy, refreshing treat in the summer. Learn about the different varieties and try some melon recipes in Summertime Means Eating Melon.