Clean Cocktails (The Countryman Press) is the solution to watching your weight while staying off the wagon. Beth and Tara have cracked the code to having it all: fitness and fun. Replacing refined sugars with fresh ingredients, Nydick and Roscioli pour their vibrant personalities into every glass.
- Highball glass or Mason jar
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- 8 ounces carrot juice
- 1⁄2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Garnish: Mint and sage leaves
- Muddle all but 3 each of the mint and sage leaves in a cocktail shaker. Add the carrot and lemon juices, turmeric, and ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into 3 ice-filled highball glasses or Mason jars, garnish each with any remaining mint and sage leaves, and serve.
More from Clean Cocktails:
Excerpted from Clean Cocktails, © by Beth Ritter Nydick and Tara Roscioli by The Countryman Press, used with permission from The Countryman Press.