Have you been looking for a fun unique way to use up all the your garden bounty? Well, here is a quick simple recipe that will help you do just that. Lets make a cold bacon, ranch, veggie pizza. First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Photos by Author
Choose from some or all of the following:
• Sweet peas
• Sweet peppers
• Banana peppers
• Cherry tomatoes
• Sweet Onion
• Green onions
• 2 packages of cream cheese
• 1/2 cup of Mayo or Miracle Whip
• 1 package dry Ranch Dressing
1. Chop your veggies place them in a bowl and set aside.
2. In another bowl mix together the remaining ingredients.
3. Once the mixture is all mixed, place in fridge.
4. Roll out two packages of Crescent Rolls, and place on a baking sheet, pinch together all the slices.
5. Bake @ 375 for 10 mins or so
6. Place the pan in the fridge to cool the crescent rolls.
8. Top that with all your veggies
9. I like to add shredded sharp cheddar cheese and some bacon to top it off.
Bacon makes everything better! ENJOY!
Follow Me On Facebook
All MOTHER EARTH NEWS community bloggers have agreed to follow our Blogging Guidelines, and they are responsible for the accuracy of their posts. To learn more about the author of this post, click on their byline link at the top of the page.
Whether you want to learn how to grow and raise your own food, build your own root cellar, or create a green dream home, come out and learn everything you need to know — and then some!LEARN MORE