Clean Cocktails (The Countryman Press) is the solution to watching your weight while staying off the wagon. Beth and Tara have cracked the code to having it all: fitness and fun. Replacing refined sugars with fresh ingredients, Nydick and Roscioli pour their vibrant personalities into every glass.
- Coupette glass
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce freshly expressed beet juice
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce maple syrup
- 1/4 ounce Ginger Syrup
- Garnish: Ginger coin and lemon wheel
- Combine the bourbon, beet and lemon juices, maple syrup, Ginger Syrup, and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a coupette glass, garnish with a ginger coin and lemon wheel, and serve.
More from Clean Cocktails:
Excerpted from Clean Cocktails, © by Beth Ritter Nydick and Tara Roscioli by The Countryman Press, used with permission from The Countryman Press.