(1) Choose from:
- Slicers, which are the big round (or sort of round) tomatoes great for cutting into wedges for green salads or sliced for sandwiches
- Paste tomatoes, which are oblong and used to make sauces
- And plum-, cherry- & pear-shaped tomatoes, perfect for snacking
(2) Plant in full sun. If you don't have space for a garden, just remove a little patch of sod or grass, and plant the tomato there.
(3) Keep your tomato plants watered well, and feed with a slow-release organic fertilizer and/or mulch with nitrogen-rich grass clippings.