Due to last year’s light winter, the early season will be a good time to get great deals on snowthrowers. To help you make the smartest choice, CubCadet – the industry-leading manufacturer of award-winning snow throwers – matches your needs with the must-have features to successfully “dig out” this season.
“Cub Cadet makes the most extensive range of snow throwers in the industry with models to fit any need,” said Jeff Salamon, Cub Cadet director of marketing. “Once you experience the unmatched performance and appreciation of all features no one else offers, you’ll see for yourself why Cub Cadet is the leader in snow-thrower technology.”
Cub Cadet offers a full-line of snow throwers with an extensive range of features and smart solutions to handle whatever winter throws your way. With such a wide range of products, it can be tough to determine which option best fits your needs. To find your ideal match, consider the property size, typical snow accumulation and product benefits:
Single-Stage Snow Throwers
The single-stage snow thrower provides superior quality and performance for tackling smaller jobs like sidewalks, walkways and driveways. This compact and lightweight workhorse is a great choice if you need optimal maneuverability, typically get light-to-moderate snowfall and you’re short on storage space. Cub Cadet’s models feature a 21-inch clearing width and 13-inch intake height. Additional features to look for to improve your experience include:
- High-performance auger-assist drive system specially designed to quickly move through light to moderate snowfalls with ease, allowing you to clear your driveway with less effort
- Remote chute control allows you to accurately control from the operator’s station where you want the snow to be thrown (feature found on Cub Cadet’s top-rated 221LHP model only)
- In-dash headlight provides flexibility to clear your driveway whenever you want, day or night (feature found on Cub Cadet’s top-rated 221 LHP model only)
Two-Stage Snow Throwers
Perfect for clearing deep snow, slush and ice from driveways or gravel paths, two-stage snow throwers utilize two mechanisms to break-up the heaviest of snow and propel it through the discharge chute. These tough, easy-to-use machines are an ideal choice for homeowners looking to clear large areas and difficult terrain. Cub Cadet offers two-stage snow throwers ranging from 24-inch to 45-inch clearing widths, with several innovative and exclusive features you don’t want to go without, including:
- Zero-Turn Posi Steer™ power steering with fingertip trigger controls for effortless, single-hand turning (standard on select models of Cub Cadet’s 500 Series and all 700 and 900 Series two-stage snow throwers)
- COOL BLUE™ skid shoes help your snow thrower glide easily over any surface, won’t rust and won’t scratch surfaces
- Single-hand chute control for effortless change of direction and pitch
- Heated hand grips for ultimate comfort in the cold (standard on select Cub Cadet two-stage snow throwers)
One more critical factor to consider when making the right snow thrower purchase – the warranty. Cub Cadet offers the industry’s best three-year limited residential warranty and one-year limited commercial warranty on all its snow throwers.
With so many great products and the industry’s best warranty, it’s easy to find the right Cub Cadet for the job. To make your purchase even easier, Cub Cadet will be offering several early-season, high-value SnowPros sales events. For details on these events, follow Cub Cadet on Facebook and watch for updates on www.CubCadet.com. See for yourself why Cub Cadet is the smartest choice. Learn more by reading customer reviews, watching the product in action and getting complete information on the entire award-winning line of Cub Cadet snow throwers at www.CubCadet.com.
About Cub Cadet
The leader in the outdoor power equipment industry, Cub Cadet engineers innovative, premium quality products. Through a dedicated and extensive network of dealers and retailers, Cub Cadet delivers a full line of high performance power equipment and services that cover all aspects of grounds care for professional and homeowners – including the world’s only four-wheel steer zero-turn riders; lap bar zero-turn riders; utility vehicles; lawn and garden tractors, lithium ion- and gasoline-powered handheld and chore products; snow throwers and more. A global company based in the U.S., Cub Cadet is recognized worldwide for its legacy in engineering excellence and its progressive dedication to exceeding owner expectations by delivering on its promise of better products, a better experience and better results. For more information on all Cub Cadet products, visit www.CubCadet.com.
This press release is presented without editing for your information. MOTHER EARTH NEWS does not recommend, approve or endorse the products and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products and services carefully before deciding to purchase.