Global strikes and marches for the climate — national and international climate conferences — businesses around the world setting urgent goals for the coming decades. As the impacts of global warming grow undeniable, responses are ramping up around the world.
But are you wondering “what can I do to make a real difference, right here, today, for my loved ones, community, and coming generations?”
If so, join MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR as we partner with our friends at Verge Permaculture as they present the Global Permaculture Summit: Hope, Knowledge, and a Plan on October 15, 16, and 17, 2021. Three free days of inspiration, information, and strategies to transform your life, your property, your community, and the planet!
Featuring 16 permaculture experts — both internationally beloved stars and visionary new practitioners – this live online event offers real-world perspectives on the “What Is,” the “Why,” and the “How to” questions that often baffle newcomers.
The event is hosted by past MOTHER EARTH NEWS speaker Rob Avis and the faculty of Verge’s internationally-recognized Permaculture Design Certificate program. They will be hosting guest speakers including:
- Graham Bell, creator of a 25-year-old forest garden in Scotland, former editor of Permaculture News, and author of The Permaculture Way: Practical Steps to Create a Self-Sustaining World,
- Rhamis Kent, world renowned specialist in permaculture, environmentalism, and applied Islamic ethics, heading the Neighborly Needs food outreach of Seattle’s Islamic cultural education organization Wasat,
- Rosemary Morrow, international educator bringing permaculture to farmers and villagers in war-torn nations such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Uganda, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, and Kurdistan,
- Mark Krawczyk, permaculture farmer/educator/entrepreneur, founder of Keyline Vermont,
- Andrew Millison, landscape designer and educational film producer traveling internationally to document permaculture-based food and water systems,
- And many more!
Whether you’ve been wondering what permaculture is, or whether you’ve learned just enough to want to know more, this is the event to answer your questions and put your feet on the path of regenerative living.
Don’t risk missing this free summit — sign up and place it on your calendar today!