See Larger Image
Usually ships within 24 to 48 hours unless otherwise noted in the product description.
Whether it's bread or bouillons, infusions or ice cream, smoked salmon or sausages, preparing French-style handmade, homemade food is satisfying and simple. This gorgeous cookbook presents 120 recipes for everything from fresh yogurts, cheeses, pastas and pickles to compotes, conserves, confit and charcuterie. With these easy artisanal techniques, even inexperienced cooks can create delicious, authentic French cuisine.
- Breads: Baguettes, brioches, white, whole wheat
- Condiments: Chutneys, compound butters, infused olive oils and vinegars, seasoned salts, ketchup, mayonnaise
- Confections: Almond cookies, cereal bars, gluten-free granola, ice creams and sorbets, muesli, spice bread
- Charcuterie: Dried ham, homemade sausage, smoked salmon, terrines
- Fresh Cheeses and Yogurts: Mascarpone, chèvre, vanilla yogurt, Greek yogurt
- Jams: Apple/banana and other compotes; apricot, raspberry and strawberry preserves; caramel, chestnut cream; chocolate-based spreads; lemon curd, marmalade
- Pasta: Tagliatelle and other shapes; flavored with spinach, tomato or rosemary; fresh sauces
- Pickles and More: Dried tomatoes, stuffed peppers, marinated feta, olives, preserved vegetables