Usually ships within 24 to 48 hours unless otherwise noted in the product description.
We are pleased to announce our partnership with renowned local Puyallup restaurant Crockett's Public House for the 2014 MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR VIP Lounge! The restaurant is a project of local resident and restaurateur Shaun Brobak, who was featured on the Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
In an effort to be completely farm to table, Crockett's will help us deliver the most local and organic ingredients for a stellar dining experience in the VIP lounge. This special menu, featured both days, will only be available for VIP ticket holders and all meals are included in the ticket price.
The supply of remaining tickets is extremely limited and we expect to sell out. Don't miss the chance to enjoy this one-of-kind food experience at the MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR.
Of course, VIP ticket holders also receive guaranteed front-of-house seating at any workshop, along with a copy of the complete MOTHER EARTH NEWS Archive on DVD (1970-2013).
Puyallup VIP Food & Beverage Menu
Breakfast (both days):
- Biscuits and Gravy – made from scratch with local, organic ingredients
- Fresh Omelets – cage-free eggs, nitrate-free ham
- Breakfast potatoes – baked, organic
- Romano Crusted Chicken – local, organic chicken
- Shaved Lacinto Kale and Brussels Sprout Salad – local, organic chicken
- Farmhouse Salad – local, organic turkey
- Mushroom Ragu – gluten-free
- Thai Chicken Salad – local , made from scratch, organic chicken
- Mom’s Sloppy Joe (featured on Food Network) – organic tomatoes, local ground meat products
- Public House Meatballs (featured on Food Network) – Local ground meat products, local fresh bread
- Vegetarian Lasagna – fresh local vegetables, garlic creak sauce, artisan cheeses
Available All Day:
- Fresh Fruit – Local
- Scratch Biscuits – homemade jam and butter
- Organic Yogurt
- Organic Orange Juice and Lemonade
- Fair Trade Coffees and Teas
Tickets will ship by April 30, 2014.
The Fair is located at the Puyallup Fair and Events Center, only 40 minutes south of Seattle.
View all Puyallup ticket options here.