Usually ships within 24 to 48 hours unless otherwise noted in the product description.
CLEARANCE ITEM. PREVIOUS RETAIL PRICE WAS $20.00 AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Andrea Chesman presents 366 creative and flavorful "natural gourmet" recipes using a wide variety of beans and grains, like basmati and jasmine rice, adzuki beans, amaranth, and quinoa. Organized by course and main ingredient, these dishes range from light and lively starters to hearty and soul-satisfying foods that stick to your ribs but not to your waistline. American favorites are well represented here, but adventurous cooks will be pleased to find ethnic cuisines dominating this mouthwatering collection, including such recipes as:
- Spicy Vegetable Couscous
- Pesto Pasta with Cranberry Beans
- Smoky Black Bean Burritos
- Jamaican-Style Rice and Peas
This wonderful addition to our 366 Ways series features foods that are among the most versatile and healthful in the human diet, not to mention absolutely delicious.
- Recipes are high in flavor, low in fat.
- Each recipe includes a detailed nutritional analysis, which counts calories, fat, percentage of calories from fat, protein, fiber, sodium, and calcium.
- Vegetarian dishes dominate the collection, but healthful variations include salmon, shrimp, and chicken.