Usually ships within 24 to 48 hours unless otherwise noted in the product description.
Grow Great Grub packs in tips and essential information about:
- Choosing a location and making the most of your soil (even if it’s less than perfect)
- Building a raised bed, compost bin and self-watering container using recycled materials
- Keeping pests and diseases away from your plants — the toxin-free way
- Growing bountiful crops in pots and selecting the best heirloom varieties
- Cultivating hundreds of plants, from blueberries to Thai basil, to the best tomatoes you’ll ever taste
- Canning and preserving to make the most of your garden’s generosity
- Growing and building projects that are green-friendly, cost-saving, smart and stylish
- And much more!
Whether you’re looking to eat on a budget or simply experience the pleasure of picking tonight’s meal from right outside your door, this is the must-have book for small-space gardeners — no backyard required.
About the author:
Gayla Trail is the creator of the acclaimed gardening website yougrowgirl.com. Her work as a writer and photographer has appeared in publications including The New York Times, Newsweek, Budget Living and ReadyMade. A resident of Toronto, she has grown a garden on her rooftop for more than 10 years.
Browse By Topic > Organic Gardening > Growing Crops > Books
Questions or Comments? Call us at 1-800-234-3368
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Central Time.
All information is sent securely and is encrypted for your protection.