Usually ships within 24 to 48 hours unless otherwise noted in the product description.
CLEARANCE ITEM. PREVIOUS RETAIL PRICE WAS $29.95 AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
This definitive month-by-month guide brings gardeners into the delicious world of edible landscaping and helps take a load off the planet as we achieve greater food security. Full of illustrative color photos and step-by-step instructions, The Zero-Mile Diet shares wisdom gleaned from 30 years of food growing and seed saving with comprehensive advice on:
- Growing organic food year-round
- The small fruit orchard and backyard berries
- Superb yet simple seasonal recipes
- Preserving your harvest
- Seed saving and plant propagation
- Dirt-cheap ways to nourish your soil
- Backyard poultry — it's less time-consuming than you
- Growing vegetables in the easiest way possible
- A-Z guide to growing the best vegetables and herbs
Put organic, homegrown fruits and vegetables on your table throughout the year, using the time-saving, economical and sustainable methods of gardening outlined in The Zero-Mile Diet
. This book is about REAL food and how eating it will change our lives for the better.