Usually ships within 24 to 48 hours unless otherwise noted in the product description.
CLEARANCE ITEM. PREVIOUS RETAIL PRICE WAS $24.95.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: The software on this version of 119 Home Cooking and Healthy Recipes CD triggers a security breech when updating to version 7 or higher of Java. While an internet connection is not required to access the content on this CD, it does require an internet browser with Java for viewing the files. As a result of the security breech, the files on this CD cannot be viewed once Java has been updated to version 7 or higher.
We've assembled our most-popular recipes and home-cooking articles and now we're making them available to you in this easy-to-use CD-ROM format, just like our popular Mother Earth News Archive on CD-ROM.
Selected from nearly 40 years of material, this collection provides 330 all-natural, down-home and delicious recipes.
You'll find recipes for:
- Grandfather's Beef and Vegetable Stew
- Superquick Ricotta
- Parmesan Parsley Millet Muffins
- Spicy Eggplant Salad
- Homemade Jerky
- Lentil Burgers
- Sprout Hummus
- BBQ Chicken
- Root Beer
- Chocolate Cupcake-Muffins
- Gooseberry Pie
- Cornelian Cherry Preserve
- And many more!
As well as tips and recipes to prepare amazing picnics, brown bag meals and full Thanksgiving dinners.
Plus, learn about healthier food choices, and cooking techniques for food preservation, such as canning, drying and pickling.
This premium collection is delivered in a simple, searchable CD-ROM format, with image galleries and fully printable articles. No Internet connection required.
This CD is designed to run on PC and Mac platforms.
You will need one of the following setups to run this CD:
- With an IBM-compatible computer: Microsoft® Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or newer; with Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5 or newer. You also will need Java Virtual Machine (VM) version 1.3 (free download from www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp) or newer browser plug-in with Java enabled on your browser and computer.
- With an Apple Computer: Mac OS X with Safari 3.2.525.27.1 or newer and Java. Use the Software Update feature (available on the Apple menu) to check that you have the most up-to-date version of Java for your Mac.
- For Mac OS 9.2.2, this CD must be run in Netscape 7.0.2 with Apple MRJ 2.2.5. (Both available free from www.versiontracker.com.)
- A CD-ROM drive (auto-start should be enabled).
This CD also operates with Mozilla 1.4 and Opera 7 browsers.