This recipe can be tossed with pasta or tucked into warm tortillas.
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tbsp dry sherry or rice wine
• 2 tsp curry powder
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1 tsp granulated sugar
• 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
• 1/2 tsp hot pepper flakes
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 tbsp chopped garlic
• 8 ounces ground lamb
• 3/4 cup frozen edamame beans
• 3 tbsp water
• 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, curry powder, cumin, sugar, salt and hot pepper flakes and stir well. Set aside.
2. Heat a wok or a large deep skillet over high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat pan. Add garlic and toss well, until fragrant, about 15 seconds.
3. Add ground lamb and using a spatula break up meat and spread into a single layer. Toss well. Cook, tossing occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside, about 1 minute.
4. Add soy sauce mixture and toss well. Add edamame beans and water. Cook, tossing occasionally, until lamb is no longer pink and edamame beans are hot, about 1 to 2 minutes more.
5. Add cherry tomatoes and cilantro and toss well. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot or warm.
Want more one-pot meals? Find more recipes in Easy Meals: One-Pot Recipes for Every Season.