This is a recipe supplied by Marg CDN at another site and is attributed to Nicole Okun. I think a lot of you might be interested in using up your green cherry tomatoes in this way — apparently very good in a martini!
Dilled Green "Tomolives" Recipe
• 4 lbs tiny green tomatoes
• 1 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
• 2 sprigs fresh dill
• 20 ounces water
• 10 ounces white vinegar
• 1 ounce salt
1. Wash tomatoes and pack into clean quart jars.
2. In each jar place 2 quarters of garlic clove and one spray of dill.
3. Boil vinegar, salt and water together for 1 minute and pour over tomatoes.
4. Leave 1/4" headroom and adjust lids.
5. Process for 15 minutes in a boiling waterbath.
Got more green tomatoes? If you're looking for additional ways to use your green tomatoes in the kitchen, head on over to our Green Tomato Recipes collection page!