Get dirty, have fun and grow more food with great gardening tips from real-life gardeners.
If you're a serious garlic fanatic, you will want to try growing your own garlic. It doesn't take up much room, but it can be a little tricky. Check out Plant Now for Great Garlic to learn more about garlic cultivation. And here are your best bets for seed sources:
- Bobba-Mike's Garlic Farm (Orrville, Ohio)
- Boundary Garlic Farm (Midway, British Columbia)
- Cornerstone Garlic Farm (Reidsville, N.C.): 336-349-5106
- Filaree Farm (Okanogan, Wash.)
- Girardin Gourmet Gardens (Randolph, Minn.): 507-263-5897
- Gourmet Garlic Gardens (Bangs, Texas)
- Seed Savers Exchange (Decorah, Iowa)
- The Garlic Store (Fort Collins, Colo.)
If you are aware of more great sources for garlic gardeners, please use the comments section below to tell us about them.