Building for the future, today – combining the best of historical wisdom and modern technology.
Dear Friends and Supporters,
Today, February 3, 2010, the U.S. Green Building Council gave final approval of The Evergreen Institute's application to become an education provider for their organization.
As many of you know, LEED Accredited Professionals (LEED-APs) are required to take continuing education classes through approved providers to maintain their credentials.
Courses approved by the U.S. Green Building Council to maintain credentials are also be approved for Green Building Council Certification Institute hours (aka GBCI-CE hours).
Below is a list of the workshops we offer which now qualify for continuing education credits:
- Hands-on Green Building (5 days)
- Designing and Building a Net Zero Energy Home (3 days)
- Hands-on Natural Building
- Renewable Energy for Homes and Businesses, formerly Residential Renewable Energy (2 days)
- Basic PVs: An Introduction to Solar Electricity (1 day)
- Intermediate Solar Electricity (2 days)
- Intro to Small Wind Energy Systems (1 day)
- Passive Solar Heating and Cooling (2 days)
- Hands-on Straw Bale Design and Construction (1 day)
- Intro to Straw Bale Design and Construction (1 day)
To learn more, visit our website. Check out our schedule for dates and times of these workshops and others we offer in Missouri, New York, Colorado, and Kansas.