Logged in as: Anonymous Search | Active Topics |

2 Pages <12
Used Yurt for sale Options
jag
#21 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 11:22:08 PM

Looking for a yurt for family of 4 to live in for one to two years, then be guest quarters in NE Oklahoma.  Willing to drive to neighboring states or further for right yurt.

If you'd like to sell one, please email pics and/or description and price to juliegahn@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Julie

Anonymous
#22 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 7:44:21 PM

Anonymous
#23 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 5:56:10 AM

Uber-yurt
#24 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2011 11:10:36 PM

Used yurt for sale in New England.

Hello everyone! 

We have a fantastic 30 foot yurt that we must sell.  We call it the Über Yurt!  

It is located in upstate New York about an hour north of Albany and an hour west of Bennington VT.  We bought the yurt five years ago brand new from Colorado Yurts and have enjoyed living lightly ever since.

However, we do not own the land on which the yurt rests. And, we have just received notice that we must vacate the land by mid to late July 2011, as it will be sold.  We have looked at our options for moving to another site, but have decided that it is better for us to offer the yurt for sale instead.

So, we have a great big awesome yurt that must find a new owner and be off the land by mid-July...one month away from now.

Can anyone help us?  We want to get work out about the Über Yurt so that we can hopefully find a buyer soon!

We are posting a lot of information about it at http://uberyurt.com in case anyone would like to see photos and find out more about it.

I suppose if it doesn't sell, then we'll have to pack it up and rent a storage facility somewhere until we can figure out what to do with it   That would be so sad because it is such an amazing building!

Any help is appreciated!!!
Kris

Uber-yurt
#25 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:11:52 PM

The Uber Yurt has sold. It's no longer available.
SlimJim
#26 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:11:52 PM

Used Yurt for sale: great shape (2 years old)

18' diameter, tall wall, insulation cover.
I built this yurt a year and a half ago from scratch. I lived in it for about 9 months including a very cold winter. The insulation liner keeps the yurt very warm. Has one door (6'2") and large windows with screens, vinal window covers, and canvas flaps.

Loaded up, the entire yurt fits into the back of a small(ish) pickup or utility trailer.

Some unique features:
*The wall lattice is made from peeled willow poles (like an authentic Ger)
*It has an operable plexiglas skylight.
*It has a cotton canvas cover sealed with latex paint. (this is more uv resistant than a factory yurt, because the stiching is covered from uv exposure. It's more durable because you can touch up the paint whenever it needs it; indefinitely)
*Can be used with almost any deck, round or square. (many yurts require a proprietary deck design)

I found 18' was a livible ammount of space for one person, or fine for two or more if on vacation.
I live in Boise ID, and can arrange shippment by truck (it won't be cheap) or you might plan a little "vacation" to Idaho and pick it up.

Email me with questions:
JLFinkbeiner@yahoo.com