Logged in as: Anonymous Search | Active Topics |

Edwards lied Options
Farside
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:01:54 PM

The johnnie-boy saga ain't over yet, so grab your popcorn and sodas cause part two is coming up.  The baby-daddy episode has yet to be played out...

StreetLegal
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2008 4:04:13 PM

In all fairness, the child has a slime-ball mother as well.  The baby wouldn't be here if she (the mother) hadn't taken her clothes off, got on her back, and spread her legs.

For the sake of the baby, I hope they make the effort to find out who the father is.  A lot of people are born into this world who have slime-ball, irresponsible fathers.  If slime-ball Edwards is in-fact the child's father, at least the child will have money thrown his/her way.

Regardless, I hope all works out best for the baby, and I hope they settle the mess they created outside the media spotlight, because I really do get a sick feeling whenever I see this guy's face on TV.

StreetLegal is new and improved, now with 18% more sarcasm!

davisonh
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:17:21 AM

Ok,now I'm meaning this as non partisan but as I've said before power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutley and heres another grand example on this side of the fence as well.Problem is Bill and John s*****ed Monica and this other woman,Bush is sc****ing all of us..

adirondackgardener
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:26:39 AM

Yeah, lying about sex, something that is not the least bit the business of any single person on earth other than the parties involved, is a staple of those whose world view is shaped by trash like People Magazine or The National Enquirer. And if it involves a Democrat, then the moral hypocrites come out of the conservative woodwork to gasp in shock and awe.

It is an "issue" that appeals to the shallowest of thinkers.

To change the phrase, no one died because Edwards lied.

Wayne

davisonh
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2008 4:54:58 AM

Too bad we can't say that about the current administration..
crownlady
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:26:43 AM

I can hardly stand to look at Edwards and his fake grin.  But then I have come to expect nothing from our "leaders".  I do feel that we get what we deserve and elect.  I think they all knew what a lying skunk he was but heck they wanted to make him president until his dirty little secret leaked out. 

Elizabeth and their children deserved so much more. 

StreetLegal
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:26:43 AM

And he lied more than once.  But then, isn't this what we've come to expect from a slime-ball lawyer??  It's a page right out of the Bill Clinton playbook, and typical of the liberal "slippery-slope be da**ed - if it feels good do it" mentality.

I suppose he felt he needed two women to go along with his "two America's" theme - LOL, what a piece of dung this guy is!

Maybe now the Breck-Girl (aka Silky-Pony) will simply disappear and we won't be further nauseated by his smug attitude.

StreetLegal is new and improved, now with 18% more sarcasm!