Logged in as: Anonymous Search | Active Topics |

Big L's travels Options
skruzich
#1 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2009 2:48:43 PM

hmm what a shame he was only 2 hours away from me. 

The Big Lebowski
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:44:20 AM

Hey Steve sorry I didn't to my email in time , i have flexiable time frame and was looking on the map and would  have came. Bummer, remember though  a day trip for me is 50 to 100 miles, so if someone touches base with me and says to stop by it may take a couple of days to get there, but hell it is adventure and i am loving it.

At this moment Im at Nantinki Rose house in New Mexico, she is a blast , she biting at the bit to get back to Alaska and Sugar is just a real doll.

Leaving here on Wednesday and heading for Flagstaff AZ as my next stop, well actually Ash Fork which is about 50 miles west of there, then on to conquer the desert then stop at Fullerton CA, to see a friend.

If any of you folks don't know who she is look her up under homesteading in Alaska, she has a large account of her time in Alaska there.

Cheers

Joe

The Big Lebowski
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:48:30 AM

By the way P-Man i will be visiting some friends in Oregon, so if time permits I would really love to come by and see you for a couple of days

practicalman45
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:22:27 PM

You'd be more than welcome, Big L.  Email me and I'll send you my phone number. We think it is a pretty nice part of the world around here, and I'd happy to show you around. May even have some work for you if you're needing funds.

The Big Lebowski
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2009 5:57:44 PM

By the way is there anyone that is on my route or at least with 50 miles of it that I can stop by and have  coffee with and pitch my tent for a day or two.

I will be in Ash Fork AZ on the 22nd of July and will be leaving on the 29th of July heading west on I-40 to Fullerton California.

I will be passing through Kingman AZ, Needles AZ, Bullhead City AZ then on through the desert to Fullerton.

From Fullerton CA I will be heading up the coast on Hwy 1 straight on through to Vancouver British Columbia.

I will be stopping in Northern California at Mt, Shasta then on through to Oregon to see a couple of friends.

Remember I am cycling so if you're only 50 miles off my course then I'm up to veer off , that 50 miles can be a two day detour depending on the road & weather. I ride 50 to 100 mile days.

something else, is that i do not have access to the internet that often, so like what happened with steve may happen if you send an email to me and I do apologize for that in advance. I do check it if i am able to during the day on any give leg of the trip.

contact me at burbinski@yahoo.ca

grandmadiane
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2009 5:57:44 PM

Hi All!! I just wanted to share with you the journey that Big L is on. He's riding his bike (bicycle) across the states and is in Missouri now, I think. He has posted a blog about his travels if your interested. It's at:

http://www.divine-explorer.blogspot.com/

Diane