Logged in as: Anonymous Search | Active Topics |

Granulex Options
skruzich
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2003 8:32:32 PM

hmmm nope, I nominate street as our official guniea pig!
steve
StreetLegal
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2003 8:44:29 PM

I was across town earlier today and stopped to see my buddy who owns a vet supply store. He said they make a "human" version, but it is the same as the "animal only" version. He said ropers often-times use granulex when they smoke their fingers...makes sense to me.

$13.00 for a 4 ounce aerosol can, and that''s the animal version! But, it is good stuff. I''ll let you know how it works.

I also got some bright pink vet-wrap to bandage this thing. I figured if I''m going to act like a big sissy, I might as well use some sissy-like colors![:D]
skruzich
#3 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2003 1:35:34 AM

wusss ;)
Galeshka
#4 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2003 2:55:43 AM

Erm, well, on the sissy thing......I''ll send you some pretty rainbow tape for you to wrap your booboo with, iffen ya want me to *chuckles and saunters off*

Be well.....
StreetLegal
#5 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2003 5:00:46 PM

The granulex is working nicely. It has already dissolved a lot of the dead stuff and the extra build-up of skin.

It has also eaten down to the point where it wants to bleed again and seems to have uncovered all the nerve endings...yeoww!

wusss indeed! I may have to go back to the closet and get a matching pink shirt to wear. :)

Pretty rainbow tape, eh? You folks really know how to hurt a guy! :)

skruzich
#6 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2003 5:28:54 PM

ROTFLMAO hehe street you sure take things in stride ;)
steve
Galeshka
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2003 1:21:48 AM

Street, I''m glad you weren''t offended by my teasing *smiles* It''s hard to ''get'' emotions in a written medium (which is sometimes a good thing!) so it can often be hard to tell when someone is trying to be offensive, or when they are just being ''folks''. I only tease people I''m comfortable with so I suppose that''s a compliment........of sorts ;-).

Be well.........
StreetLegal
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2003 3:35:23 AM

Galeshka, I''m not offended at all. Hopefully, the teasing will only reinforce the lesson I (apparently) needed to learn. :) But be warned...someday I''ll get back at `ya! :)
Galeshka
#9 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2003 5:07:06 AM

Street, of that I have not the faintest shadow of a doubt ;-). Don''t forget the tea tree (melaleuca) oil.

Be well......
StreetLegal
#10 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2003 5:07:06 AM

I've used Granulex on open wounds on horses and had excellant results.

I have a boo-boo on my finger that is developing what we would call on a horse "proud flesh". I think I'm developing a lot of extra scar tissue that doesn't need to be there.

I was wondering if anyone has ever used Granulex on humans?