Logged in as: Anonymous Search | Active Topics |

2 Pages <12
Arctic Greywater Options
Paul™
#21 Posted : Wednesday, July 16, 2003 11:26:01 PM

I looked thru this thread, and saw that on one mentioned the Incinolet incinerating toilet. Turns waste into clean ash...don''t know how much the thing costs though.
lunailoniafaer
#22 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2003 5:38:36 AM

I like hotmail- just because I''ve always had it, but I''ve had problems with yahoo! so much in the past that I don''t bother any more.

I had a term paper on my email and was trying to print it out when Yahoo! decided that I was under 13 and needed my parents Credit card to acess my account.....I don''t own a credit card, so there was *nothing* I could do.

Anywho, you can send it to po box 16062, Two Rivers, AK 99701

Maybe not wise to post that online, but if anyone really cares they can pay $19.95 on ussearch.com and find out where I live based on my email adress :)
skruzich
#23 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2003 1:50:55 PM

I basically use Hotmail to give to the companies that won''t let you order something or request information anonymously. That way i can stop most of the spam that they insist on you opting in for in order to get their product or information. So basically its a drop box for spam.
hehe
steve
pate20135
#24 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2003 4:06:12 PM

"Luna"

This is Michael, Pate is out talking with folks, and left the system up.

Address recieved, package on it''s way.

andydufresne
#25 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2003 8:47:34 PM

LUNA:

I sure that putting your address is very dangerous. You may recieve all the left over produce fomr the rest of us.

Take care.
skruzich
#26 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2003 11:19:58 PM

LOL andy, inundate her with leftover groceries ;) hehe
steve
michaels
#27 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2003 10:05:14 PM

Lunailoniafaer

Majeres package, sent Jul 18, containing issue #20, was returned today as ''Attempted, not known''. It took quite a bit of damage in the journey also.

If you still want this, please send email to pate at dr dot com with address.

Michael
lunailoniafaer
#28 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2003 10:05:14 PM

So I've got the land, I've got the money, and now I'm trying to decide what to do about waste water until we get the money for a septic.I've read alot of books about arctic waste disposal, but I'd figure you folks would have a good couple of cents to throw my way :)

Any thoughts?
Expieriences?
Ideas?

The cheapest way would pretty much be the best right now:) Also we're in Alaska, so things tend to freeze up here:)